Friday, June 20, 2008

Nathan lost his first tooth!

Nathan and Connor are enjoying Vacation Bible School this week (every morning from 9 a.m. till noon). They are learning about creation and both boys told me the story of the fall on the way home today. Nathan lost his first tooth and couldn't be more excited! Both boys are continuing to play piano and are doing very well learning, as well as composing their own songs. Jackson has been a ham in the water (first session of swim lessons!). I've enjoyed my mornings with Jackson and Ila. Jackson and I get a lot of quality time together during Ila's morning naps. He now calls me "Mom" and Chris "Dad" instead of Mama and Daddy. He also gets kinda bossy at times with me. Thought it is funny, I guess I'll have to nip that pretty soon. He loves watching the garbage trucks. Today when they passed our house on the opposite side of the street, Jackson got really distressed. He kept pointing at our trash saying, “Ga-ga truck, more!” and then as the truck went further down the road, Jackson followed him saying the same thing as he pointed to all our neighbors trash that the silly truck forgot to pick up. Ila continues to be so sweet and prissy. She dramatically throws her head back and cries when she's upset (which is not very often at all...generally when she's tired or Jackson takes something away from her). She holds her left hand out like a princess while she flips the pages of a book with her right hand. She's been cruising furniture and can't wait to walk...aaah!